Thursday 26 November 2015

Finally... Found my desired Red Nail Paint

Hey Everyone,
If you have been following my blog, you would know how desperately I was searching for a red nail paint... it's not just any red nail paint, It is a particular type of Red Nail Paint (Read here  for more on that)... and finally I am happy to say that I found it before the year ended.

So, without wasting any more time on that, let me introduce you all to my newfound love- Nubar G181 Fire Sparkle. It's a bright red with glitters and with a top coat gives a glassy finish. Absolutely what I was looking for... I found it the first time at BBlunt, RCity while getting a pedicure (Read here). Then I had to get my hands on it and which I did manage to a few weeks ago.

About Nubar Nail Lacquers
Nubar nail lacquers are Formaldehyde, Phthalate and Toluene free. These are few of the commonly found ingredients in nail enamel that are carcinogenic.

The finish is quite opaque even after the first coat. Couldn't wait to click few pics with Fire Sparkle

Nubar G181 Fire Sparkle Without Flash

Nubar G181 Fire Sparkle With Flash

Also, tried some simple nail art using Nubar Nail Art Pens... Another amazing product... will rave about it in another post!!

How do you like my favorite Red? Do leave your comment and share your views

Signing off for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Tech Blog
- See more at: http://www.techgau.org/2012/01/add-floating-share-buttons-to.html#sthash.RE24iy8j.dpuf