Sunday 27 December 2015

Pigment Haul- Inglot & MAC

Hey everyone!
I am back after a shopping spree basically wanted to refill my stock of pigments. If you are wondering which pigments I am talking about, let me tell you- Pigments are highly concentrated loose colors. They are mainly used as eye shadow but can also be used as eyeliner (will tell you how in another post!), some as highlighters. The effect could be anywhere from subtle to intense depending on the application.

So, basically I went to MAC store to pick up two of my favorite pigments- Rose and Blue Brown. Though I found Rose but Blue Brown was as usual out of stock so decided to check Inglot for their AMC Pure Pigment Eye shadow in 85, which is as close as possible to Blue Brown. And while at Inglot store, I decided to pick up a couple more pigments.Without further delay... let me share some pics of my PIGMENT HAUL!!





Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow No.85- This is a blue brown pigment with brown base and blue glitter. It is one of my favorite pigments when I just need to pop up the eyes a bit. It's a beautiful combination and goes very well with the Indian skin tones.

Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow No.86- This is another pretty color with copper base and pinkish purple glitter. It is wonderful when used for brides for reception or cocktail as eye shadow or in center to pop up the eyes. Can also be used to pop up the lips.

Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow No.84- A wonderful color for Indian tones. This was an impulse buy but am glad I picked it up. It is a light copperish base with green glitter pigments. Amazing for brides specially when they are wearing the traditional red outfit. This color gives a nice contrast with green pigments.

MAC Rose- This is another beautiful color and one of my favorites. This can add a bit of glitz and glam anywhere on the face. It is a deep rose pink base with gold glitters. It can be used as eye shadow or highlighter. It can also be mixed with a moisturizer and used as blush. It can also be used a lip color. It is simply an awesome thing to have in your kitty.

The price of Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadows is Rs.1100/- for 2 gms pot while the MAC is for Rs.1850/- for 4.5g bottle.

Have you tried pigments? Which Brands and shades are your favorite? Do leave a comment a share your views.

Signing off for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Tech Blog
- See more at: http://www.techgau.org/2012/01/add-floating-share-buttons-to.html#sthash.RE24iy8j.dpuf