Saturday 4 June 2016

Review- An Experience that reinstated my trust in Lakme Salon

Lakme Salon used to be my go-to place whenever I was looking to get pampered since 2010 both in Bangalore and Delhi. After we left for Japan in 2011, Lakme used to be the preferred place for beauty services whenever we used to come back. 
In 2014, when we moved back to Mumbai, I was looking to get rebonding done for my hair and went to a Lakme Salon because of the trust I had on the brand but was not very happy with the service and also the attitude of the staff. Anyways, I brushed off the experience as one off but again a similar thing happened at a Lakme Salon in Delhi where I went for getting my hair styled for an occasion and had the worst possible experience. The staff was not sure what to do and ultimately I had to guide them to get something done. This completely shattered my trust in the brand and I decided never to go back to Lakme again as the quality of services and staff had deteriorated significantly.

I patronised other salons specially for my pedicure. My regular pedicurist left the salon and one day after reading a lot of reviews about Lakme Salon, Hiranandani, Powai, I decided to go there and get my pedicure done from their Star Pedicurist Mr. Prabhakar and also booked an appointment for Face Cleanup with Shilpa.  

On reaching the salon, I was taken to a private room for cleanup. Shilpa suggested to go for Tangy Cleanup considering my combination skin and an Algae Collagen Mask. She was very particular about hygiene throughout the service and explained and showed all the products she was using on my face. It was a good experience but I told her that I'll give my feedback after 2 days when my skin settles down after the cleanup. And after two days, my skin is feeling wonderful!

Next was the appointment with Mr. Prabhakar. He suggested to go for the basic aroma pedicure because of the less time I had in hand. The pedicure was amazing, not a speck of dead skin on my feet and a relaxing massage. I was also told that his family is been into this field as pedicurist for decades now and he himself is working for more than 20 years. Yet, after completing the service, he asked me to check the feet for dead skin or dirt... I was wondering, where could this man go wrong with all those years behind him. It was an amazing experience and looks like I'll be a regular there.

Jasleen, the owner of the salon was courteous and humble; and is doing a great job of maintaining the image of the brand with her staff. With this experience, I think I can go back to Lakme with restored trust.

Would you like to share a similar experience, Please do so in comments! Looking forward to hear from you all!

Signing off for now



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Tech Blog
- See more at: http://www.techgau.org/2012/01/add-floating-share-buttons-to.html#sthash.RE24iy8j.dpuf