Monday 12 January 2015

Favorite Makeup Finds of 2014 (India)

We are almost two weeks into 2015... it is only fair to talk about my favorite Make up finds of 2014 now, before starting anything afresh for this year...
Moving back to Mumbai, India from Singapore mid year was a big task and phase of settlement. In the remaining 6 months, one thing that I couldn't keep my hands off was buying makeup. This was mainly due to the fact that my stuff was getting over and I needed to replace them with what's easily available in India but this does not mean that I didn't have any impulse buys *wink wink*

Let me show you and take you through my favorite products in 2014 

1. Faces CC Cream: The first thing that got over was my CC cream (oh... how I miss my Mary Kay CC cream here...) so I went ahead and bought Faces CC cream in Natural since I use a CC cream during daytime almost every day. It's doing a fairly good job but I would like to try other brands in 2015. Price: Rs.399/-

2. Faces Longwear Eye Pencil in Metal Brown: This was one of the impulse buys but I am glad that I bought it... it has an amazing texture, lasts long, good for softer definition and precise lines as well... what more you could ask from an eye pencil... Price: Rs.449/-

3. Maybelline The Colossal Kajal in Black: Which Indian woman does't love her kajal? Yes, we all love kajal but at the same time are concerned about smudging. This kajal solves that problem and hence is my favorite. Price: Rs.199/-

4. The BodyShop Lipscuff: It's a scrub for lips. Takes all the dead skin off your lips leaving them soft and smooth. Price: Rs.700/-

5. Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Go Orange (040 C): My search for a perfect Orange Lipcolor ended with Go Orange. It's a creme lipstick that keeps your lips moist and lasts fairly long... Price: Rs.475/-

6. Maybelline Lip Polish in POP 6: It's a pretty Red lipcolour which has an intense color and glossy finish. Saw it in the advert and couldn't help buying it... need to say it was an impulse buy?? Price: Rs.450/-

7. Colorbar Definer Lip Liner in Clear Red (001): Was in search for a red lip liner that doesn't dry my lips and is smooth textured... and here I found this Colorbar liner. Really smooth and creamy and gives a perfect red for me. Price: Rs.599/-

8. Colorbar Definer Lip Liner in Mad Pink (011): Another lip liner from Colorbar which gives a cute pink colour to my lips if applied lightly and stays on forever. It's great when I am just looking to have a pink stained lips. Price: Rs.599/-

9. M.A.C Lipliner in Spice: A perfect Nude lipliner. Good for anytime. Soft, creamy and long lasting... Price: Rs.1400/-

10. L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Extra Black: A great find after Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara (Why Rocket?? I still don't know), which I was using in Singapore. It really makes lashes look more voluminous and the color is perfect... jet black. Price: Rs.795/-

So, that was all about my fav... What were your favorite products in 2014?? Did you use any of my fav products? How was your experience with them... Do leave a comment and share...

Signing off for now

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the Body Shop lip scrub because I have lip peeling problem here in the winter in the U.S. Nice Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney for stopping by and appreciating. :) You must try the lipscuff... it's a nice product. Will be posting a complete review soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Tech Blog
- See more at: http://www.techgau.org/2012/01/add-floating-share-buttons-to.html#sthash.RE24iy8j.dpuf