Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year... New Beginnings!!

Hello Everyone!!
Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year and may you have a wonderful 2015!!

They say don't wait for a New Year to start something new and I believe in it 100% but somehow this time I had decided to start with the New Year...

I know it took me really long to put on the Makeup (refer here) but I felt I should be presentable enough when I am introducing myself...

So, this post will be all about I, Me, Myself....

Who Am I??
I am a Makeup Artist, a Style Coach and an Etiquette Trainer. Basically from Delhi... globe trotting since last 7 years... stayed in various cities like Bangalore, Cincinnati (USA), Kobe (Japan), Singapore... everywhere from few months to few years and now finally moved back to Mumbai.
I am wife to a Scientist and mum to a three and half year old boy... I used to write a blog Mom-the Diva (http://momthediva.blogspot.sg/) and discontinued it but since writing is my passion, I am coming back to blogging again. And btw... everyone calls me Neha...


What is this Blog all about??
Makeup and Makeover with Neha will be all about MakeUp and Makeovers (sorry for trying to be funny!)
There will be talks about beauty, style, makeup, wellness, makeup products, tutorials (hopefully), reviews, dressing up, makeovers, etc. etc.
Enjoy reading and do share your thoughts on how am I doing in this second innings as a blogger!!

Signing off for now






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Tech Blog
- See more at: http://www.techgau.org/2012/01/add-floating-share-buttons-to.html#sthash.RE24iy8j.dpuf